If you use ADPOINT to manage print ad production in InDesign, we have some great news for you. We have released a new InDesign plugin to enable an even more streamlined connection between ADPOINT and InDesign.
Not only does the new version support ADPOINT 7.11 with HTML interface it also includes a brand new way of managing assigned assets.
- Export the InDesign file as a PDF file directly to InDesign using standard or customized joboptions. This also saves a new version of the InDesign file.
- Drag and drop assets assigned to the order directly from the ADPOINT palette within InDesign
- Search for assets
- Lock production orders that are being edited
- Open orders in read-only mode.
- Runs with ADPOINT 7.11’s HTML interface
- Supports InDesign CC2016 and newer
Latest update: Support for composite ads and notes
We’ve just added support for composite ads. Composite ads are ads where the main creative (The parent order) is made up by one or more individual creatives (child orders), are now also fully supported in the InDesign plugin. Child ads appear in the plugin panel alongside updated orderdata and the latest status. Simply drag the child ads to the layout of the parent ad like any other asset.
Furthermore, notes added to the order in ADPOINT can now be viewed in the plugin palette.