Remote Backend Developer
At Integration X we build intelligent and automated Ad Tech solutions. We are automating ad material handling and processing for both digital and print media and our customers are media companies around the world.
We are looking for senior back-end developers who share our passion and belief that even the most complex technology can be simple, powerful and usable. This is a unique opportunity to be in the driver’s seat as your ideas and work will push our solutions into the future. You will be working as part of our international development team on our ADPOINT and PLANPOINT solutions.
This is a remote position, but you must be based in Europe.
About Integration X
Integration X is a leading Ad Tech company in the media industry. We have customers all over the world and your future colleagues are from Denmark, Norway, Poland, Spain and France. Our corporate language is English and you’ll be working in a small international team making a great impact in a fast-growing company. We’re working in a fast-paced industry where two days are never the same.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and developing core, API and system integrations from design to deployment
- You will design and build web applications and functionality as part of our existing solutions as well as building completely new solutions
- You will take full ownership of both internal tools and customer solutions
- You will participate in technical decision-making, helping bring our technology into the future as well as adding new technologies and frameworks when appropriate
- You will key player in improving our solutions, team and company
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or related technical skills in software development
- 3+ years of proven backend experience
- Proven success developing large-scale real time systems.
- Expert in:
- Java 8 or later
- Spring framework
- Developing RESTful interfaces
- Experience in:
- Secure software development
- Test-frameworks (e.g Junit)
- Ad Server technologies (Google Ad Manager, Xandr, Freewheel, etc)
- Digital advertising standards (i.e. IAB) is a bonus
- Fluent in English
- Remote position: Must be based in Europe
(Timezone: Copenhagen +/-1 h.)
- Take our company’s success personally
- Self-motivated and will figure out what jobs need to get done and do them
- Exceptionally helpful and service-minded to both our customers and your colleagues
How to apply for this job?
Please use the button below to go to our standard job application form. More instructions to follow.