Remote Frontend Developer
We’re looking for a Remote Frontend Developer to help us build the future of our Advertising Technology solutions. We are looking for an employee who share our passion and belief that the best technology is simple, powerful and usable. Using modern front-end technology (e.g. React, Redux) we expect the successful candidate to fully represent users’ needs through close partnership with product, design, and user research.
This is a unique opportunity to be in the driver’s seat as your initiatives and decisions will push our solutions into the future. You will be working as part of our international development team on our ADPOINT and PLANPOINT solutions.
About Integration X
Integration X is a leading Ad Tech company in the media industry. We have customers all over the world and your future colleagues are from Denmark, Norway, Poland, Spain and France. Our corporate language is English and you’ll be working in a small international team making a great impact in a fast-growing company. We’re working in a fast-paced industry where two days are never the same.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and building web application front-ends, from design to deployment
- You will design and build web applications and functionality as part of our existing solutions as well as building completely new solutions
- You will take full ownership of both internal tools and customer solutions
- You will participate in technical decision-making, helping to bring our technology into the future as well as adding new technologies and frameworks when appropriate
- You will improve the team and company
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or related technical area involving development or similar technical experience
- 2+ years of experience and proven success with Frontend development
- Previous success developing large-scale web applications with awesome look and feel as well as intuitive UX
- Experience with server-side technologies (e.g. Java, MySQL) is a bonus
- Skilled with test-frameworks (e.g Junit, TestNG, Mockito)
- You have an eye for details and are proud of your work
- Experience with digital advertising standards (i.e. IAB) is an advantage
- You must be fluent in English
- You must be based in Europe (CET +/- 1 hour)
- You must be self-motivated, exceptionally helpful and service-minded to both our customers and your colleagues
- Please note, this is a full-time position
How to apply for this job?
Please use the button below to go to our standard job application form. More instructions to follow.