We’d like to hear from you
If you are a talented developer and you’d like to work for us, we’d like to receive an unsolicited application from you.
You must be proficient in English and while we do encourage remote work, you must be based in the Central European time zone plus/minus one hour.
Tips for your unsolicited application
- Write your application in English or Danish
- Keep it short and emphasize why you are the right person to join our team.
Hint: Take a look at our website to find out more about our solutions and customers.
- Provide examples of your latest work
Important: Please remember not to violate non-disclosure agreements in effect with current and former employers.
- Let us know your skill level within the technologies we use:
React, Material UI, Java 8 or later, Spring framework, Hibernate, MySQL, RESTful interfaces, Camel, SOAP, AWS, Secure software development, Test-frameworks, Ad Server technologies (Google Ad Manager, Xandr, Freewheel, etc), Digital advertising standards (i.e. IAB).
- Send your application to us on: email@example.com
What happens next?
Once we have received your application, we will confirm the receipt.
When a new position becomes available, we scan the applications we have received and get back to candidates that could be suited for the job.
Before you submit your application
By submitting an unsolicited application to us, you give your consent to the following:
- Integration X may keep the information provided in your applications and any attachments to it
- Integration X can share your information internally with employees involved in recruitment processes
- All information provided through this form may be processed in accordance with our Privacy Statement
- All information provided is correct and honest at the time of submitting the application.
- You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you want us to delete your application.
Please note that we are not able to process applications that do not follow these guidelines.